Production Management – Safety Equipment Manufacturing – Adria region
A plant producing firefighting and armored vehicles was suffering from significant quality and delivery problems, resulting in decrease of sales and poor financial status. Owners, fully involved in their core business providing safety services, decided to find strategic partner for a plan and were seeking for interim management who will improve the situation and prepare plant for sale to strategic partner.
Adria Management provided full interim service including Production management and helped to:
- Determine key bottlenecks and problems and prepare full Capacity and Resources analysis,
- Implement new production documentation and procedures,
- Reorganize Production team and trained it,
- Implement internal quality control,
- Define KPIs and implement tracking.
As addition our Adria Management team succeeded to find a potential strategic partner from Netherlands who started the negotiation for buy out of the plant.