Supply Chain Management – Production Company – Slovenia
Slovenian company for production, engineering, sales and service of refrigerating devices, equipment and technique, with branch offices across former Yugoslavian republics had a need for restructuring of their supply chain and logistic operations.
Adria Management provided a service of highly trained and successful interim purchase manager who was able to obtain all goals determined by Board of Directors.
- Implementation of new strategies and business functions in Purchase and Logistic department,
- Purchase team training with focus on achieving and understanding of needs of the business,
- Cost reduction activities implemented with achieved average purchase price decrease of over 7%,
- Short-term depths against suppliers reprogrammed on to long term based payments,
- Significant reduction of inventory level.
Operation was completed in less than 12 months time.